Sometimes the best things in life are just for you…and there isn’t anything wrong with that!
This fudgy and decadent gluten free brownie for one is simple to make and meant just for YOU!
What You Need To Make This Gluten Free Single Serve Brownie
- Brown sugar
- Cane sugar
- Butter of choice
- Vanilla extract
- Gluten free all purpose flour (I used the King Arthur brand)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Almond milk
- Baking powder
- Sea salt
- Chocolate Chips
What Is The Perfect Dish?
To make the ideal brownie size I recommend using a small standard size ramekin.
Anything larger may alter the baking time, but it could work in a pinch you just have to keep that in mind.
How To Make The Perfect Fudgy Brownie
The key here is too slightly under bake the brownie. Additionally, a few extra chocolate chips may help achieve this as well.
How To Make A Cakey Brownie
To achieve a cakey texture you will do the opposite of above. You will bake the brownie until it is completely done. This allows the baking powder and flour to rise to its full peak.Print
The simplest Gluten Free Single Serve Brownie meant just for YOU!
- 2 tbsps all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 room temperature egg yolk
- 1.5 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1–2 tbsp chocolate chips (I recommend more for an extra chocolate flavor and for sprinkling on the top)
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsps melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs and melted butter mixture for at least 30 seconds. This helps create those signature cracks that a fudgy brownie is known for.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients after.
- Add the dry ingredients in. Be careful not to over mix.
- Spray a small ramekin with non-stick spray and pour the brownie mixture into it.
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on the top and bake for 23-25 minutes for a fudgy and gooey brownie and 30 for a cake brownie.
- When the brownie is done let cool for 10 minutes and pair with vanilla ice cream or peanut butter.
Baking dish size and oven may affect baking time.
Nutrition is loosely calculated with 1.5 Tbsps of chocolate chips
- Serving Size: The whole brownie
- Calories: 560
- Sugar: 42
- Fat: 33
- Carbohydrates: 60
- Fiber: 3.5
- Protein: 6
Keywords: gluten free brownie, brownie single serve brownie, dairy free brownie, dairy free, chocolate brownie