In Summer, nothing hits the spot as much as a fruity, boozy sweet pick me up and these Piña Colada Popsicles will do it for you!
These popsicles are simple to make and best of all, you can share them with your Vegan and Gluten free friends!
What You Need To Make These Simple Healthy Piña Colada Popsicles
- Fresh or frozen pineapple
- Unsweetened Coconut milk ( You can opt for full fat if you like)
- Sea salt
- Rum (I went with Malibu since it is Gluten free)
- Cane sugar or agave/honey
- Popsicle molds and popsicle sticks ( I ordered molds from Amazon and they came with the sticks)
How much alcohol is actually in these?
Since alcohol doesn’t freeze, there is less than 2 shots of alcohol in 12 of these popsicles.
So, each popsicle only has .14 of a shot of rum in it.
Can I add more alcohol?
I wouldn’t advise adding more than an additional Tablespoon of rum.
If you add too much, you risk the chance of your popsicles not freezing.Print
Simple Healthy Piña Colada Popsicles
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours and 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 popsicles 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: snack
- Diet: Gluten Free
A sweet, tasty poolside frozen boozy treat made with only 5 ingredients. These Gluten free and Vegan popsicles are the perfect Summer treat for everyone to enjoy!
- 3 heaping cups (about 500 grams of Pineapple ( I recommend fresh but frozen also works)
- Juice of 1Lime
- 1 cup of Unsweetened coconut milk ( You can also use full fat coconut milk as well)
- 2–3 Tbsp Cane sugar (I used 2, but more may be needed if your pineapple isn’t as sweet)
- 5 Tbsps of Rum
- Dash of Sea salt
- Chop the pineapple into cubes and pour into a food processor or large blender.
- Add the rum to the pineapple and let it sit for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. This will help the pineapple soak up the rum.
- Pour the remaining ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth. I ran my food processor for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into 12 popsicle molds and place the sticks in the middle.
- Store in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours and enjoy! I
I used the popsicle molds from Amazon that came with popsicle sticks.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 7
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 0
Keywords: Pineapple, Pina Colada popsicle, low sugar popsicle, boozy popsicle, alcohol snack, frozen snack, gluten free popsicle, vegan popsicle, pineapple