These yummy applesauce chocolate chip muffins are easy to make, dairy free and gluten free for all to enjoy!
What You Need To Make These Healthy Gluten Free Single Serve Brownie
- Cane sugar
- Butter of choice ( I used Earth Balance butter as my dairy free option)
- Unsweetened applesauce
- Vanilla extract
- Gluten free all purpose flour (I used the King Arthur brand)
- Gluten free rolled oats
- Collagen peptides
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Sea salt
- Chocolate Chips
This simple recipe is as easy at it sounds!
So, let’s skip the 3 paragraph explanation and get to it!
If you want to see a complete play by play follow me on Tik Tok and view the video here.Print
Healthy Gluten Free Applesauce Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 10 muffins 1x
- Category: Snack, Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: snack
- Diet: Gluten Free
A Yummy Lower Fat and Higher Protein version of your Favorite Fluffy Gluten Free and Dairy Free Muffin that will be your new go-to! These are simple, easy to make, and the perfect make ahead snack for everyone to enjoy!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce (Watch out for sugar added applesauce, the unsweetened should have zero added sugar)
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/3 cup melted dairy free butter of choice (I used this one)
- 2 large room temperature eggs (I recommend leaving them out for at least 30 minutes)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Gluten Free Flour ( I recommend and used King Arthur brand)
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free rolled oats (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen peptides
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup favorite dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line with 10 muffin paper liners.
- In a large bowl, add the applesauce, sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract and eggs. Mix until combined and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add the all purpose flour, rolled oats, collagen peptides, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Mix until combined.
- Add the dry to the wet and mix until there are no clumps in the batter.
- Add the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter into the muffin liners until all 10 are filled. Tap the muffin tin agains the counter to even the batter in the muffins. Sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on the top.
- Bake the muffins in the pre heated oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!
Nutrition is loosely calculated
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 267
- Sugar: 17
- Fat: 10.5
- Carbohydrates: 37
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 6
Keywords: gluten free muffins, dairy free muffins, chocolate chip muffins, collagen, low fat, high protein, healthy