No protein powder needed to make this delicious vegan and gluten free shake!
Whip This Tofu Shake Up In A Snap
For this recipe all you’ll do is throw the ingredients into a blender and let it blend for 30-45 seconds and BAM your Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Tofu Shake is ready!
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Silken tofu
- Peanut Butter
- Cacoa powder
- Sea salt
- Dairy free chocolate chips
- Frozen banana
- Non-dairy milk
- Optional: vegan whipped cream
The Key To The Perfect Thick Shake
When it comes to creating a thick shake you’ll want to reduce the liquid and increase the ice. So, feel free to reduce the liquid the recipe calls for by 2 TBSP and increase the ice by a few ice cubes (don’t get carried away here as you will have a very icy shake if you add too many ice cubes) if you would like a very thick shake. The recipe creates a shake of average thickness, so please tweak this to your liking.
If you prefer a thinner consistency, I recommend increasing the liquid but maintaining the ice that the recipe calls for as it will keep the shake cooler longer.Print
Dairy Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Tofu Shake
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 1 Shake 1x
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: Dessert, Snack
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1/3 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 2 TBSPs cacao powder
- 1 TBSP honey (sub maple syrup to make vegan)
- 5/8 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Optional: 1/2 TBSP Dairy free chocolate chips
- Optional: Coconut reddi whip (dairy free)
- Add all ingredients except fo the dairy free chocolate chips and coconut Reddi Whip into the bender and blend for 30-45 seconds. If you would prefer a very thick shake you may reduce the liquid by 2 TBSPs and add 1-2 more ice cubes.
- Pour into one large cup (or 2) and top with dairy free whipped cream.
- Cut the dairy free chocolate to a fine powder and sprinkle it over the whipped cream.
*Nutritional information has been roughly estimated and calculated without the optional toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 shake
- Calories: 353
- Sugar: 25
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 41
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 18
Keywords: shake, chocolate shake, tofu shake, chocolate peanut butter shake, vegan shake, dairy free shake, protein shake