- 1/3 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 2 TBSPs cacao powder
- 1 TBSP honey (sub maple syrup to make vegan)
- 5/8 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Optional: 1/2 TBSP Dairy free chocolate chips
- Optional: Coconut reddi whip (dairy free)
- Add all ingredients except fo the dairy free chocolate chips and coconut Reddi Whip into the bender and blend for 30-45 seconds. If you would prefer a very thick shake you may reduce the liquid by 2 TBSPs and add 1-2 more ice cubes.
- Pour into one large cup (or 2) and top with dairy free whipped cream.
- Cut the dairy free chocolate to a fine powder and sprinkle it over the whipped cream.
*Nutritional information has been roughly estimated and calculated without the optional toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 shake
- Calories: 353
- Sugar: 25
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 41
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 18
Keywords: shake, chocolate shake, tofu shake, chocolate peanut butter shake, vegan shake, dairy free shake, protein shake