The simplest Gluten Free Single Serve Brownie meant just for YOU!
- 2 tbsps all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 room temperature egg yolk
- 1.5 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1–2 tbsp chocolate chips (I recommend more for an extra chocolate flavor and for sprinkling on the top)
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsps melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs and melted butter mixture for at least 30 seconds. This helps create those signature cracks that a fudgy brownie is known for.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients after.
- Add the dry ingredients in. Be careful not to over mix.
- Spray a small ramekin with non-stick spray and pour the brownie mixture into it.
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on the top and bake for 23-25 minutes for a fudgy and gooey brownie and 30 for a cake brownie.
- When the brownie is done let cool for 10 minutes and pair with vanilla ice cream or peanut butter.
Baking dish size and oven may affect baking time.
Nutrition is loosely calculated with 1.5 Tbsps of chocolate chips
- Serving Size: The whole brownie
- Calories: 560
- Sugar: 42
- Fat: 33
- Carbohydrates: 60
- Fiber: 3.5
- Protein: 6
Keywords: gluten free brownie, brownie single serve brownie, dairy free brownie, dairy free, chocolate brownie