If you’re seeking sweet, fudgy, and simple brownies…you’ve come to the right place!
What You Need To Make These Gluten Free Fudgy Brownies:
- Oat flour
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Coconut sugar (or light brown sugar)
- Peanut butter
- Your favorite chocolate chips
- Sea Salt
- Vanilla extract
How To Make These Fudgy-er!
The key to making these brownies decadent is using good chocolate and lots of it! I admit I prefer a bit less of a fudgy and fudgier is to add more chocolate chips to them. So, if you would like a fudgy-er brownie to add more chocolate chips to the mix! You should be able to add another 2-3 Tbsps of Chocolate chips to the mix without adding any other ingredients to the mix.
Of course, no brownie is complete without a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side. I suggest pairing this with 1-2 brownies for an all-star dessert line up.Print
These Simple, Healthy, and oh so Fudgy oat flour brownies are easy to make and have the perfect ratio of sweetness to rich cocoa chocolatey flavor!
- 1/2 Cup Oat flour (if you don’t have this on hand just throw some oats in a blender)
- 1/3 Cup cocoa powder (1–2 Tbsps more if you like a richer chocolate taste)
- 3/4 Cup coconut sugar (or light brown sugar)
- 1/2 Cup melted butter of choice + a bit extra ((not melted) for melting the chocolate))
- 2 Tbsps Peanut butter
- 3 Large eggs at room temperature
- 11/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup + 3 Tbsp chocolate chips (or add another 1/4 cup to the mix for an even fudgy-er texture!
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the oat flour and cocoa powder and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine all of the remaining ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and a small chunk of butter (about 1-2 tsps). Microwave in increments of 30 seconds and give it a stir until the chocolate has no clumps in it. Watch it closely so it doesn’t burn!
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a spatula, pour the batter into the 8×8 pan. I recommend tapping the baking tin a few times to help even out the batter.
- Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and cut into 16 squares.
- Enjoy with your favorite ice cream!
Nutritional information is an estimate only
- Serving Size: 1 Brownie
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 15
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Fiber: 1.2
- Protein: 3
Keywords: Brownies, gluten Free brownies, Healthy brownies, oat flour, oat flour brownies,