Fluffy and flavorful Gluten free cinnamon banana donut holes that are perfectly sweet! These can be made dairy free!
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cane sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (or dairy-free yogurt of choice)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 large)
- 1 1/4 cup self rising flour (To make this for every 1 cup of flour add 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder and 1/4 tsp salt)
- 1 scoop collagen
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
Cinnamon sugar coating
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 tbsp butter melted
- 2 TBSP cinnamon
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray and preheat the oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine the egg, melted butter, greek yogurt, mashed banana, collagen peptides, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and cane sugar. Get out as many lumps as you can. A few will be in there from the banana and that is A ok!
- Add the self-rising flour and baking soda in a separate medium-sized bowl and mix until combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until everything is combined.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon the batter into the mini muffin tin.
- Bake in the oven for 14-17 minutes.
- While the donut holes are baking, prepare the cinnamon sugar topping. Pour the melted butter into a small bowl and combine the cinnamon and sugar together in another small bowl.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Role the donut hole in the butter using a fork to coat it. Be sure to tap out the extra butter by scooping the donut hole with a fork and letting the excess butter drip over the melted butter bowl.
- Then, coat the banana donut hole in the cinnamon sugar mixture and set aside.
- Repeat until all of the banana donut holes are coated and enjoy!
- Store these in a container for a max of 2 days! (if they last that long)
Nutritional information is roughly estimated
- Serving Size: 1 donut hole
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1
Keywords: gluten free donuts, gluten free donut hole, banana donut holes, banana donut, healthy donuts, vegan donuts, healthy donut holes