A sweet, tasty poolside frozen boozy treat made with only 5 ingredients. These Gluten free and Vegan popsicles are the perfect Summer treat for everyone to enjoy!
- 3 heaping cups (about 500 grams of Pineapple ( I recommend fresh but frozen also works)
- Juice of 1Lime
- 1 cup of Unsweetened coconut milk ( You can also use full fat coconut milk as well)
- 2–3 Tbsp Cane sugar (I used 2, but more may be needed if your pineapple isn’t as sweet)
- 5 Tbsps of Rum
- Dash of Sea salt
- Chop the pineapple into cubes and pour into a food processor or large blender.
- Add the rum to the pineapple and let it sit for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. This will help the pineapple soak up the rum.
- Pour the remaining ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth. I ran my food processor for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into 12 popsicle molds and place the sticks in the middle.
- Store in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours and enjoy! I
I used the popsicle molds from Amazon that came with popsicle sticks.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 7
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 0
Keywords: Pineapple, Pina Colada popsicle, low sugar popsicle, boozy popsicle, alcohol snack, frozen snack, gluten free popsicle, vegan popsicle, pineapple