Move over chewy bars because these simple homemade granola bars are no-bake and taste divine!
It’s So Simple
It’s mind bottling to me how I haven’t made these gluten free granola bars sooner. The effort is minimal and best of all, it’s cheaper than your typical gluten free granola bars and is sweetened only with honey
Here’s What You Need To Make These Healthy Granola Bars
- Gluten free oats
- Peanut Butter
- Sea salt
- Dairy free chocolate chips
You will be putting all the ingredients except for the peanut butter and honey into one large bowl and combining the ingredients.
The only effort involved in this recipe is mixing the honey and peanut butter together in a small pot over low-medium heat.
After that, you’ll let the pot of honey and peanut butter cool for 5-8 minutes. You don’t want to melt the chocolate in the chocolate chips so the cool time is essential.
Once everything is combined, simply press the mixture into an 8×8 pan spread evenly using your hands or the back of a glass.
I find using a glass makes evening the mixture much easier than a spatula or your hands.
After pressing the mixture into the pan sprinkle a little extra sea salt and chocolate chips over the top and put in the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
After that time, take it out of the freezer and let it sit for 5 minutes before cutting evenly into 10 bars.
Have an itch to keep baking? Give my latest recipes a try!
- Healthy Gluten Free Applesauce Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Gluten Free Single Serve Brownie
- Healthy Gluten Free Cinnamon Sugar Banana Donut Holes
- Flourless Gluten Free Peanut Butter Reese’s Cookie Cups
- Simple High-Protein 6 ingredient Gluten-Free Granola
Simple 6 ingredient dairy free and gluten free granola bars that can be whipped up in minutes!
- 2 1/2 cups of oats
- 3 TBSPs – 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (I used dairy free)
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 6 TBSP peanut butter
- 1/3 cup + 1 TBSP honey
- Start by putting all the ingredients except for the peanut butter and honey into one large bowl and combining the ingredients.
- Combine the honey and peanut butter into a small pot over low-medium heat for a few minutes and stir until combined. When combined set aside and let cool for 5-8 minutes. Remember we don’t want the chocolate chips to melt so this step is highly recommended.
- Add the peanut butter honey mixture to the bowl with the other ingredients and combine.
- Press the mixture into an 8×8 pan. Sprinkle additional chocolate chips and sea salt on the top.
- Store in the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
- Take out and let it sit for 5 minutes then cut into 10 equal bars.
- store in the fridge for 5-7 days.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 221
- Sugar: 15
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 30
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 5
Keywords: granola, granola bars, gluten free bars, gluten free, dairy free, no bake, honey, chewy bars