Simple 6 ingredient dairy free and gluten free granola bars that can be whipped up in minutes!
- 2 1/2 cups of oats
- 3 TBSPs – 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (I used dairy free)
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 6 TBSP peanut butter
- 1/3 cup + 1 TBSP honey
- Start by putting all the ingredients except for the peanut butter and honey into one large bowl and combining the ingredients.
- Combine the honey and peanut butter into a small pot over low-medium heat for a few minutes and stir until combined. When combined set aside and let cool for 5-8 minutes. Remember we don’t want the chocolate chips to melt so this step is highly recommended.
- Add the peanut butter honey mixture to the bowl with the other ingredients and combine.
- Press the mixture into an 8×8 pan. Sprinkle additional chocolate chips and sea salt on the top.
- Store in the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
- Take out and let it sit for 5 minutes then cut into 10 equal bars.
- store in the fridge for 5-7 days.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 221
- Sugar: 15
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 30
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 5
Keywords: granola, granola bars, gluten free bars, gluten free, dairy free, no bake, honey, chewy bars