Simple and Yummy flourless peanut butter cookies that are wrapped in a chocolate and peanut butter Rees’s center. These are gluten free and made with less than 6 ingredients.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (use Jif or any non-natural Pb)
- ½ cup light brown sugar + 3 tbsp for rolling cookies in
- 1/4 cup granular sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 24 mini Reese’s
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin tin baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, except for the mini Reese’s minis.
- Store the bowl of dough in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Using a cookie scooper (mine was about 1.5 Tbsps of dough) drop the dough into the mini muffin tin. If you don’t want the cookies to have as much of an overflow than you may roll the dough into 1 tablespoon.
- After rolling the dough into a ball roll it in a small bowl of the 3 Tbsps of sugar. Make sure the cookie is evenly coated.
- Bake at 350°F for 13-15 minutes. The cookies should have little cracks in them and be slightly browned.
- While the cookies are baking unwrap all of the mini Reese’s so they’re ready for when the cookies are done.
- When the cookies are done in the oven press a toothpick into a cookie to check if there is any uncooked dough is present. If the toothpick comes out clean the cookies are ready!
- Once the cookies are done baking quickly press a mini Reese’s on top. Allow cookies to cool for at least 10 minutes and enjoy!
These cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can also store them in the freezer for 2 weeks to a month. Just be sure to let them defrost before enjoying.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 161
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 16
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 4
Keywords: Peanut butter cookie, Peanut butter Rees’s cookie, Peanut Butter chocolate cookie, gluten free cookies, gluten free peanut butter cookie, peanut butter, gluten free