- 3/4 + 2 Tbsp oat flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp Truvia brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup Truvia baking blend
- 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tbsp baking soda
- 1 cup Nancy’s dairy-free plain oat milk yogurt
- 5 Tbsp vegan butter ( I used I can’t believe its not butter vegan)
- 3 Tbsp vegan chocolate chips ( I used enjoy life chocolate chunks)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 pan and spray with non-stick spray.
- Sift all dry ingredients into a large bowl and set aside
- Melt the vegan butter in the microwave. Then, stir in the melted butter in a medium-sized bowl with the other wet ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix until there are no clumps in the batter.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 40-45 minutes (less if you prefer a fudgier texture), and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook the sweet potato until it is mushy
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend away. If you prefer a thicker frosting I suggest not adding the cashew milk.
- Store in the fridge while the brownies bake for 40 minutes.
- Enjoy! Also, I recommend pairing this with your favorite peanut butter and ice cream as this is an extremely versatile dessert.
- Serving Size: 1 Large Brownie with frosting
- Calories: 183
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 27
- Protein: 3
Keywords: Brownies, Vegan, Sweet potato, Healthy frosting, gluten free, dairy free