Tell that Starbucks Banana Bread that’s been eyeing you to move over because this Fluffy Gluten-Free Banana Bread is made for you! These slices are Hefty, and have 11 grams of protein per slice!
- dairy free
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray
- Mash the bananas and add them into a large bowl and combine with the wet ingredients
- Add all the dry ingredients, except for the chocolate chips into a large bowl and mix until there is no clumps. If the batter is too thin, add more coconut flour, and if it’s to thick add a dash of water or non-dairy milk.
- Mix in 2/3 of the chocolate chips and save the rest to sprinkle on top
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Watch it carefully as this is a thick and hefty loaf of banana bread so the timing may vary based on your oven and the vegan protein powder you used. When the banana bread is done let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut into 9 Hefty Slices
You May be able to sub the eggs in this for flax eggs and sub the honey for maple syrup to make it vegan.
- Serving Size: 1 Hefty Slice
- Calories: 285
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 40
- Protein: 11
Keywords: dessert, gluten free, dairy free, banana, peanut butter, high protein, Honey