High-protein Gluten-Free Granola made with simple ingredients. This go-to recipe can be made in a snap!
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (The drippy kind)
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter of choice ( I used the Earth Balance brand)
- Heaping 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups Certified Gluten-Free rolled oats
- 2 scoops of collagen (2 scoops = 2 servings for the collagen peptides I used)
- 3/4 cup chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray. You can also use parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, except for the chocolate chips. Mix everything well so that the granola is evenly coated in the honey and that there are no dry areas.
- Transfer the granola to the large baking sheet and spread it out into an even layer. A trick that works for me is hitting the baking sheet on the counter a few times. It makes the granola spread easier across the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping the granola halfway through. When the granola is done baking it should appear golden brown
- Let the granola cool for at least 45 minutes.
- Break the granola into clumps once cooled.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips into the granola.
- Store in an air-tight container at room temp for about 1 week.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 239
- Sugar: 9 grams
- Fat: 11 grams
- Carbohydrates: 26 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
- Protein: 9 grams
Keywords: Gluten free granola, collagen peptides, high protein granola, healthy granola, dairy free granola, vegan granola, dairy free