The simple Fall inspired gluten free fluffy pancakes you’ve been searching for!
- 4 TBSPs oat flour
- 3/4 cup King Arthur’s gluten free all purpose flour (leveled with a knife)
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 2 TBSP cane sugar
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large room temperature brown egg
- 2 TBSPs vegan butter
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl and combine thoroughly. Feel free to add more pumpkin spice if you would like a stronger pumpkin flavor.
- Combine all wet ingredients except for the butter in a medium-sized bowl.
- Heat a skillet (of any size) over low to medium heat.
- Melt the 2 TBSPs of butter in the pan watching it closely to make sure it doesn’t burn. it shouldn’t take very long. When done, add the butter with the other wet ingredients. Leave a little butter left on the skillet to act as the oil/spray for cooking the pancakes.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix until there are no clumps in the batter and using a 1/4 cup scoop the batter onto the skillet and flip every 3-4 minutes. These will not bubble like buttermilk pancakes so watch them closely. They should puff up a bit and the edges should appear more stiff.
- Continue this process until you get about 7-8 pancakes. Serve warm with honey or maple syrup and store in an airtight container in the fridge for a max of 2 days.
*All nutrition that has been calculated is an estimate.
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 17
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 3
Keywords: pumpkin, pancakes, pumpkin pancakes, gluten free pancakes, gluten free, dairy free pancakes, dairy free, breakfast