Did someone say Delicious Dairy-Free protein icing? That’s right! My Protein Collagen Frosting is the perfect addition to any cinnamon roll, cake, or really any pastry. With less than 5 ingredients it is my go-to glaze.
Prepare for Deliciousness in Minutes
I don’t lie when I say this recipe takes minutes! All you need is:
- Powdered sugar
- Collagen peptides
- Vanilla extract
- Dairy-free milk
That’s all folks! Nothing more.
Simply whip all the ingredients in a small bowl and you are good to go!
What can this be used for?
Like I mentioned before this simple glaze can be used as the perfect healthy addition to:
- Cinnamon rolls
- Much more!
If you want to make a deliscious breakfast, snack, or dessert to pair with this glaze I suggest trying my lemon Blueberry Scones!
They are packed with flavor and are not the least bit dry!
You can also try some of my other healthy recipes like
- Healthy Gluten Free Applesauce Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Gluten Free Single Serve Brownie
- Healthy Gluten Free Cinnamon Sugar Banana Donut Holes
- Flourless Gluten Free Peanut Butter Reese’s Cookie Cups
- Simple High-Protein 6 ingredient Gluten-Free Granola
This simple protein icing will add the perfect layer of sweetness to your scones, cinnamon rolls, and so much more.
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp collagen
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp non-dairy milk
- Combine the powdered sugar and collagen together in a small bowl.
- Whisk in the milk and vanilla until you reach an icing consistency.
To make this collagen protein icing thicker, add more powdered sugar in increments of 1-2 Tbsp at a time.
You can find the nutrition profile of this on Myfitnesspal with the title: When Sweet Met Salty Protein Collagen Icing.
- Serving Size: 1 Tbsp
- Calories: 144
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 28
- Protein: 8
Keywords: Icing, glaze, frosting, low fat, dairy-free, gluten-free