This Low Carb Dip will appease the masses and is packed with flavor and protein!
- 5 oz softened 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 lb shredded chicken ( mine was about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray an 8×8 pan with non-stick spray.
- Let the cream cheese soften by leaving it out for an hour.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl except for the green onions and cheese and mix until it is combined.
- Chop the green onions up and add in 1/4 cup to the mixture and give it a good mix.
- Pour 1/2 the dip into the 8×8 pan and add 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Pout the other half of the dip in the dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out and top with the remaining chopped green onions.
*You can lower the calories and fat in this by choosing a lower fat cheese if you wish.
- Serving Size: 1/12 the recipe (about 2-2.5 oz, but this will range)
- Calories: 126
- Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 16
Keywords: Buffalo dip, healthy buffalo dip, greek yogurt, gluten free dip, gluten free, healthy appetizer, meal prep, healthy snack