These sweet blondies and collagen icing are the perfect pair. Take your taste buds for a ride with these dense yummy Peanut Butter Banana Blondies!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large bananas, mashed to a pulp
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 5 scoops collagen
- 1/4 cup Dairy Free chocolate chips
- 1/2 batch or more of my Protein Collagen Icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8×8 pan with non-stick spray
- Microwave the peanut butter in a small bowl for 30 seconds
- In a food processor add the honey, mashed bananas, and vanilla and blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Sift the flour into the food processor and add in the baking soda and powder.
- Add the chocolate chips in and pulse them in short bursts to slightly spread and break up the chips.
- Spread the mixture into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes. This may vary based on the all-purpose flour you used and if you used natural drippy peanut butter.
The nutrition was calculated using 1/2 batch of the protein collagen icing.
- Serving Size: 1 Glazed Blondie
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 38
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 13
Keywords: Bananas, Blondies, Honey, Bananas, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Collagen, Breakfast