These chewy, moist, and flavorful chocolate chip cookie bars are gluten free, dairy free, easily made vegan, and are lower in sugar than your average bars! Make this the ultimate dessert to top off your day!
- 6 Tbsp peanut butter
- 6 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 Tbsp plant-based butter
- 6 Tbsp non-dairy milk
- 2 Tbsp Honey (maple-syrup if vegan)
- 1 Tbsp Flaxseed
- 1 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 tsp potato starch
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 sifted oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup non-dairy mini chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl add in the nut butters, butter, and milk and microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients, stir, and set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the wet to the dry. You should have a thick and moldable dough at this point.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray an 8×8 pan (also feel free to use parchment paper here) and bake for 23-25 minutes. If you would prefer a doughier texture than I would recommend baking more around 20 minutes.
- Take out and let cool for 10 minutes.
- This goes great with ice cream so feel free to serve these yummy bars with it and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 17
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 30
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 6