These yummy dairy free and gluten free collagen protein bars are packed with 14 grams of protein and made with minimal ingredients. Did I mention they are customizable and taste like your favorite Perfect Bar?!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 4 scoops collagen (or more if you prefer, but this may affect the taste slightly)
- 1 Tbsp water
- 3 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp oat flour
- 2 Tbsp + 1/2 Tbsp (or more for sprinkling chocolate chips on the top)
- Combine the peanut butter, water, vanilla extract, and honey together in a small to medium-sized bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, add in the collagen, coconut flour, oat flour, salt, and give it a good mix until all of the ingredients are combines.
- Add the peanut butter and honey mixture in the small to medium-sized bowl to the medium-sized bowl with the dry ingredients and combine until the batter is thick and moldable. You may need to add an additional 1-2 Tbsps of water if you didn’t use natural peanut butter or added more collagen. If your batter is too thick, slowly add in 1 Tbsp of water and mix until the dough is moldable and resembles that of the photo.
- Fold in 2 Tbsp of chocolate chips and add the dough to an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper. Then, sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top and store in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour. Once they have froze, cut into 9 bars and store in the fridge in an airtight container.
*I recommend using a drippy nut butter
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories: 262
- Sugar: 14
- Fat: 14
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 14
Keywords: No-bake, honey, perfect bar, gluten free, dairy free, protein bars, healthy bars, breakfast, snack, snack bars